Sunday, July 8, 2012

Update

So this staying at home thing has proved to be busier than I thought.   Somehow I thought that I was going to have extra time in my day to keep up with blogging.   Time seems to be against me, even while staying at home.  Hopefully this post will bring everyone up to speed and from here on, I will be able to keep up

Since my last post, I have spent time in the hospital with Brittani, Jordon and Kyleigh have finished school, Brooke and Brittani have started new jobs and we have been to Texas!   While I am enjoying this time off, I am keeping myself very busy with cleaning, cooking, entertaining the kids and trying to re-organize our lives!  I am volunteering in the office at Crossroads Church and helping them orgainze their kids ministry.   David and I feel so blessed to be a part of this new ministry and are excited to watch it grow and develop!!  

We don't know how long this season will last, I may have to go back to work in the near future, but it was very clear to David and I that the break was needed and after much prayer, God made it clear He would provide and so far,, so good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment